Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Thing 16: Assignment Calculator & RPC

The first thing I did after looking at the Assignment Calculator is email the site to my son in college. This is a wonderful tool for someone who has difficulties managing time. Especially useful for those who get overwhelmed by the whole process, this tool breaks down every step of the way.

The RPC (Research Project Calculator) looks like another great tool and corresponds to the Big 6, an approach to teaching elementary students the research process that I have been using for years. I was able to download 20 documents that will be valuable when working with the students or collaborating with teachers.
I plan on showing students the Assignment Calculator for the timeline aspect of the service.
Excellent stuff that I know I will use in the coming school year. Thanks!

No comments: