Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thing 5: Flickr Fun

I tried picnik to crop and take the re-eye out of this picture. It was very easy to use, although I would rather make the adjustments privately IF i could. Having this service online makes it available from any computer.

I find that I am not very comfortable with making things open to the public. I am okay with others seeing my mistakes, especially if I can't figure out how to correct them! I think it has more to do with ... boundaries, and the increasing lack of them. I don't feel a need for anyone and everyone to be able to read my ideas and musings, just like I don't need complete strangers to overhear my cell phone calls.

The open access to whatever is posted on the internet makes me uncomfortable because of this blurring of boundaries.

No comments: